The European Dependable Computing Conference (EDCC) is a leading venue for presenting and discussing the latest research, industrial practice and innovations in dependable and secure computing, reaching the 16th edition this year. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the EDCC 2020 will be held as a virtual conference free of charge for participants. It will be co-chaired by apl. Prof. Dr. habil. Mario Trapp, Executive Director of Fraunhofer IKS. He will also be present at EDCC with a paper.
The conference will cover a broad perspective on dependability and security, which includes
- Hardware and software architectures of dependable systems
- Model-driven engineering approaches
- Fault-tolerant networks & ultra-reliable low-latency communication
- Dependability modelling and tools
- Testing and validation methods
- Development of safety and security-critical systems
- Data protection and data privacy
Presentation at EDCC
Jan Reich and Mario Trapp
»SINADRA: Towards a Framework for Assurable Situation-Aware Dynamic Risk Assessment of Autonomous Vehicles«
September 9, 2020, 3:00 p.m.