Fraunhofer IKS develops safety architectures for artificial intelligence technologies.
To keep errors from potentially impacting safety-critical applications, autonomous AI-based systems must be validated. With this in mind, the Fraunhofer Institute for Cognitive Systems IKS offers a comprehensive AI safety architecture that features the following advantages:
- Risk assessments for your AI solutions
- Automatic generation of a monitoring system
- More leeway in managing risk
- Autonomous systems that exhibit dependable behavior in any situation
- Assistance in verifying the dependability of your AI systems
- Dependable lifecycle management