Conference / November 15, 2023 - November 16, 2023
Safetronic 2023: Holistic Safety for Road Vehicles
For the third time, the Fraunhofer Institute for Cognitive Systems will again host the international conference »Safetronic« 2023. The event is planned for November 15 and 16, 2023.
The conference offers a rewarding exchange with experts of renowned companies and the opportunity to connect with partners. Next to firsthand and best practice reports of leading OEMs and the automotive industry, the event will be accompanied by interactive formats.
The conference is primarily visited by the industry sectors of automotive construction and suppliers, electrical engineering / electronics, software development automotive, mechanical engineering as well as research institutes. The participants work in Research & Development, Construction/Product Development, Quality Management, Software Development and Technical Sales Departments.
Updates on trends & developments
- ISO 26262, SOTIF, cybersecurity safety-in-use
- Successful implementations
- Innovative safety approaches regarding connectivity, autonomous driving, artificial intelligence, electrification
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Mario Trapp, Fraunhofer Institute for Cognitive Systems IKS
- Stefan Kriso, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Simon Fürst, BMW Group
- Andreas Knapp, Mercedes-Benz AG
- Dr. Håkan Sivencrona, Zenseact AB
- Thomas Frese, FORD Werke GmbH
- Hans-Leo Ross, Vay Technology GmbH
- Nicolas Becker, Stellantis N.V.
- Peter Lascych, Vitesco Technologies Germany GmbH