Fraunhofer IKS makes embedded systems adaptive and extendable.
In order to adjust to changing operational conditions, autonomous systems must exhibit a high degree of adaptability and extendability. For this reason, the Fraunhofer Institute for Cognitive Systems IKS develops adaptive software architectures that enable:
- Fast and cost-effective development of your adaptive systems
- Flexible and adaptive architecture building blocks
- Updates and upgrades to safety-critical functions
- Continuous overview of all safety and real-time requirements
- Shorter certification intervals