Your options for collaborating with Fraunhofer IKS #
Our researchers can support you with software engineering services for safety-critical applications in areas such as Industry 4.0, automotive, mobile machines and commercial vehicles. We can work together with private industry companies, public sector sponsors and scientific institutes using various cooperation models:
- Industry contract research and development in line with agile methods. Do you have a technical issue to resolve? Are you looking to enhance a product or service? We develop a specific solution, implement it together with you and serve as an independent consulting partner.
- Joint innovation teams created from your experts and our experts. Do you need support with your research activities? With our industry labs we offer space for teams to collaboratively work on an issue. A wide range of resources at your disposal, from platforms and simulation environments, to software tools.
- Rapid virtual prototyping: Do you need software for rapid market introduction in order to address a previously unresolved challenge? We assume responsibility for the software engineering on the basis of specific simulation environments. When required we can also develop fully functional systems.
- Studies and potential analyses: Would you like to know what is technically feasible in your organization through the use of AI? Do you have a specific, still-unresolved issue related to AI, Industry 4.0, autonomous driving or cognitive systems? We can provide you a scientifically-developed answer and a subject-specific study created from a neutral point of view.
- Training: Would you like to further develop your employees’ know-how and skills in our areas of expertise? We conduct practice-based training programs, workshops and seminars tailored to your individual needs.
- Alliance projects within the framework of third-party funded research activities: Does your research institute or company require additional expertise for a specific research project? We collaborate with universities, research institutes and companies within the framework of projects funded by the public or private business sector.
On the following pages you will find an overview of our services in the areas of artificial intelligence, software architectures, safety engineering and the relocation of functions to the cloud.